07 septiembre 2005

Cinco (sin) razones para decir adiós y una pregunta sin respuesta

Led Zeppelin Babe I´m gonna leave you

"It was really, really good.
You made me happy every single day.
But now... I've got to go away!"

The Magnetic Fields All my little words

"You are a splendid butterfly.
It is your wings that make you beautiful.
And I could make you fly away.
But I could never make you stay"

Bob Dylan Everything is broken

"Broken bottles, broken plates,
Broken switches, broken gates,
Broken dishes, broken parts,
Streets are filled with broken hearts.
Broken words never meant to be spoken,
Everything is broken"

Tom Waits Strange weather

"Strange, a woman tries to save
What a man will try to drown

(...)

And you know that it´s beginning,
And you know that it´s the end
When once again we are strangers
And the fog comes rolling in"

Joaquín Sabina Ruido

"Porque todos los finales
son el mismo repetido
y con tanto ruido
no escucharon el final.
Descubrieron que los besos no sabían a nada,
hubo una epidemia de tristeza en la ciudad.
Se borraron las pisadas,
se apagaron los latidos,
y con tanto ruido
no se oyó el ruido del mar"


Did I let a song go out of my heart?

2 Comentarios:

Blogger Fenjx dijo...

Simplemente me gusta tu blog.
El poema, la pélicula y las canciones.
Y lo que rezuman de ti.

jueves, 08 septiembre, 2005  
Blogger Miss Kubelik dijo...

Gracias :)

jueves, 08 septiembre, 2005  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home